Breyer Model/Catalog FAQ
1. How come black and white pictures show up for some models?
Some pictures are missing. Pictures are solely relied on donations.
If you happen to have these models, MHM could sure use a photo of it! Please see Photo Guidelines and follow them carefully before submitting or they will not be accepted.
Succesful entries will be eligible for the next drawing and it will be announced on the site.
2. Why are some rare models listed and others are not?
If MHM has received an acceptable picture of a rarer model(usually between 10 and 30 produced), it will be listed as an entry. All others will be left out until a picture is provided.
3. Will there be any test run/OOAKs up?
Yes, in a future update/version, there will be a separate catalog dedicated to only tests, OOAKs and very limited (less than 10 produced) runs of Breyer models.
4. What about Breyer Animals, Resins and Porcelains?
When significant donations of these are received, these databases will be added. Please send these in!
5. Will other model horse manufacturers be added?
MHM is open to working with others to give you as many catalogues as desired. Catalogues in persuit would be Stone and Hartland.
For now, entries can be added to your Custom list with the option of tagging it “Stone/Other”
1. Can I list my Custom models/entries for sale?
Unfortunately, in version 1.0 Custom entries are strictly personal. However, MHM is currently working to bring you the ability to list your custom entries for sale!
2. I want to sell my model, but how do I know it’s listed?
Refer to the Instructions page. You need to make sure a price is entered on the model’s page before you can list it.