After creating your user account, you will have full access to all features for one year and then you will be prompt for renewal.
Upon logging in you will be brought to the Traditional Breyer molds page.
1. Touch and hold the screen to swipe this window from left to right to access the menu. In nested pages such as the Models under a mold, access the menu with the Menu button in the top left corner, which will also turn into the “Back” button to go back.
2. Scroll through the molds and click/tap each mold to access the models of that mold.
3. Each model entry has buttons if you have or want that particular model, click on one to send it to your personal “Models I have” or “Models Wanted” list.
4. In your personal lists, Use the “X” to delete models from your lists.
5. Click on the entry itself to access the model’s description and other features.
You may also add models to one of your lists from this page as well such as listing the model for sale or search for other users selling this model by clicking “Find This Model For Sale”
6. Once you click “Have“. You can add this model to your show list by clicking the dot button on the page or accessing your list and clicking the “For Show” button.
7. Also in the “Models I Have” list, you can move an entry to your “Models to Sell” list by clicking either of the For Sale buttons.
To list the model publically for sale, click the entry and enter a price Under Extras, Change your user password in the Profile page on the model’s page.
Click “List This Model for Sale” The entry will be moved to “Listed for Sale” and be viewed by other users.
If no price is entered it will remain in your “Models to Sell” list and will not be viewed by other users
8. Adding a Custom Model instructions available soon.
9. Under Extras, Change your user password in the Profile page
Also under Extras, email any of your lists in a csv format, which can be opened with a spreadsheet program, such as Excel. Swipe any of the buttons to turn these lists on/off to send only particular lists.